There are a hundred HR consulting practices out there. All are led by extremely competent, personable and experienced HR professionals. Choosing which one to work with is a fine balance between a personal and business decision. You have to:
- “like” the person you’re working with,
- they have to share your philosophy with respect to employee treatment, and
- they need to be good at what they do.
Assuming you can find all three qualities in the HR consultants you choose for your business, here are three things that set us apart from the rest.
- The Truth – I promise that you will always get the truth from us. We believe that you retain us because you trust us to provide solutions to your problems. We take that trust very seriously and promise to give you straight answers, truthful answers, on what needs to be done in order for you to achieve your objectives. I’ll be the first to say that the truth often hurts. My clients aren’t always happy with what they hear. At first. Then once they see the opportunity that the truth presents, they get over it. They see that hearing the truth allows them to make changes to see the results they want in their business.
- Quality – We have worked with high performing companies and know what good quality looks like. We hereby dispel the myth that “you get what you pay for”, because no matter what you fee pay us, we will always deliver high quality services to you and your team. No exceptions. And, what’s more, we will continuously check in with you and your team to ensure we’re giving you what you need. If, on the off chance, we do deliver a product that doesn’t quite meet your expectations, I ask you to please talk to us about it. If we discuss the issues, we can fix them together and come to an agreement on what quality means to you.
- Our Guarantee – Because our services come with no obligations, you’re free to cancel at any time (though we’re sure you won’t!). We ask for 10 days’ notice, and that’s only so we can work together to rectify the issues, or come up with a plan to make things work between us. Still, if you’re completely dissatisfied with our services, and we’ve done all we can together without coming to an agreement, we will gladly give your money back. I personally stand behind the work that we do, and I would never want you to pay for something from which you did not derive value.
I love hearing from our clients (or prospective clients), so if you have any additional ideas on how we can keep you coming back for more, drop a comment below.